Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Remote – UK Wide
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a Microsoft Partner. Since 2000, they have delivered innovative solutions to their clients. They are trusted by more than 1,600 of the world’s top legal, investment banking, private capital, accounting, and consulting firms. They offer end-to-end, cloud-based connected firm management software built for the unique needs of partner-led firms. Their products and services span the entire relationship lifecycle from strategy through origination and execution to drive optimal outcomes.
Our client is looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer. The successful candidate will possess a variety of technical skills and interpersonal skills. You will work with Azure IaaS, creating many web servers, SQL Servers, load balancers, web application firewalls, Key Vaults, monitoring solutions, security solutions, storage solutions and much more. You will be responsible for building, automating, monitoring, documenting, and upgrading all infrastructure related to the cloud-based platforms, which run their web application. The cloud team will create environments, maintain, and monitor environments, react to challenges in the environments, work cooperatively with security and development teams and provide expertise that promotes constant improvements to the environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Working cooperatively with development and security professionals, working on different components of the solution cooperatively.
- Developing automation methods for the team, creating Azure and Script based solutions for full environment rollouts.
- Monitoring their cloud solutions and reacting before there are customer related challenges.
- Working with a larger team supporting AWS and other technologies.
- Building availability groups and web farms.
- Supporting cloud operations and responding to incidents and outages.
- Analysing configurations of environments and providing improvement plans and upgrades.
- Working in Azure building Load Balancers, Servers, Farms, Environments, Key Vaults, Storage Solutions, Applications and more.
- Working with Active Directory, IIS, SQL, RDP, Routing, VPN Tunnels, Network Peering and more.
You will have experience in:
- 5+ years of experience working with datacenters, cloud environments, or advanced environments.
- 5+ years of working with virtualization.
- 1-3 years of experience with automation, scripting, CLI, group policies, Powershell, Python, Go or other programming languages which would assist in automating their cloud environment.
- Deep knowledge and ready examples of driving Best Practices working with public cloud solutions such as Azure and/or AWS, ideally 3 years.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
To apply for this Site Reliability Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6287
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388