Google Job Title: Software Developer Job
Job Reference: RL5692
Pay: £35,000 - £70,000
Job Duration: Permanent
Location: Central London & Fully remote (post-covid 50% between home and office, though can be flexible)
Clearance: Eligibility to be employed in the UK
Salary: £35,000 – £70,000 DOE + Benefits/Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
A small but ambitious Software Consultancy working with cutting edge technology for several key clients. They are driven by a desire to embrace the most promising exponential technologies and to help clients make the right strategic choices for your business.
- Eligibility for a discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 25 days holiday per year plus UK bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements with onsite working at their central London (Cannon Street) office.
- Post-Covid, the role will be approximately 50% home based.
- Automatic enrolment to a Workplace Pension scheme (opt out possible)
- Enrolment in a private healthcare scheme
- On the job mentoring and tuition through our performance management program
- Access to training and certifications via our training program
- Regular company socials to suit all – ranging from kayaking to comedy nights to games evenings
- Additional benefits provided include, for example, free cinema tickets, free Amazon Prime membership, free coffees, discounts on various gym memberships / sports equipment retailers
- Cashback on Waitrose healthy food shopping etc.
Our client is recruiting for both a Mid-level & Senior Software Developer.
In a nutshell for these positions it will suit those whom love to code and have developed a lot of skill in the technologies listed below ! Passion, honesty and adaptable are the key personality traits they look for in Software Developers, individuals whom have experience creating simplicity from complex systems, processes and business problems staying ahead.
This is a chance join a team creating an exciting new platform to holistically help children through medical procedures and clinical trials. It provides a chance to get involved very early in a well-funded 1+ year project moving through the whole lifecycle. It intends to provide some very interesting features to appeal to children including some gamification. This will be a chance to work for, and alongside, very high quality team members, and therefore learn and grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing complex solutions in simple programs and scripts
- Contributing to the design of complex solutions and communicate your ideas prior to implementation
- Verifying your work appropriately before pushing commits or making pull requests
- Reviewing the work of others and collaborate as required
- Performing and apply an adequate level of unit testing
- Creating documentation to share your knowledge as appropriate
- Amending previously delivered solutions as new functional and maintenance requirements emerge
- Refactoring complex programs and scripts
- Understanding agreed standards and tools and apply them to achieve a well-engineered result
- Responding to and implement fixes for software maintenance support tickets
- Keeping your technical skillset up to date by keeping abreast of new advancements and best practices
- Attending delivery retrospectives to feedback on processes, methods and tools
- Mid-level developers should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and Senior a minimum of 6 years’ experience of either:
- Server-side focused development with skills in C#, ASP.NET and database technologies (desirable to have experience with MongoDb)
The suitable applicant should be:
- Capable of producing quality components in a well-architected solution
- An enthusiastic and experienced technologist with a passion for building high-quality production systems
- Technology agnostic in your approach and are open to using the proper technology for the user problem at hand
- Not afraid to voice your opinion, but pragmatic enough to understand the needs of the project and team come first
- A strong team player that can work with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals
- Able to work independently when called upon
To apply for this Software Developers job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5692