Salary – Competitive
Benefits – Bonus, Pension, Life Insurance, Health Care, Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits, 25 days’ annual leave, Fitness Classes, & Progression
Location – Remote – Anywhere UK
Curo are Partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. Their automated test and assurance solutions accelerate technology development in the lab, and ensure new products and services perform in the real world. Specialising in innovative products and services, that address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of new generation technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond. Their customers span across communications, transportation, government, defence, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, and many more. Their network, cybersecurity, and positioning experts work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions that cover their entire technology lifecycle, from lab to real-world deployment. They are driving forward the ground-breaking technologies that are changing the world.
This role would suit an experienced Software Engineer, who has excellent knowledge of C & C++ Programming, especially in relation to developing multi-core or multi-threaded software. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of programming for Real Time Operating Systems for embedded devices. GNSS Receiver Architecture & Principles would be hugely beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business, well respected in their field as industry experts. You will become a key member of the ‘Positioning Technology (PT) Software Engineering Team’, with a focus on innovative design, development and support of software applications for both current and next generation PNT Simulation test solutions. The navigation and communications market has untapped potential. The boundaries of how fast, far, and accurately voice and data can be transmitted have yet to be reached, or even defined. This is a great opportunity to join a Global business who are paving the way in this arena.
- Playing a senior technical role in the assigned projects as a key member of the Software team.
- Contributing to the software development life-cycle from its design to implementation and validation.
- Leading focused software and/or multi-disciplined Engineering teams to deliver projects and programs.
- Playing a role in developing and defining new product concepts and ideas for both Product and Services.
- Connecting with other functional areas within the organization to drive technical solutions.
- Very good knowledge of C and C++ programming, especially in developing multi-core or multi-threaded software.
- Knowledge of programming for Real Time Operating Systems for embedded devices.
- New Product Introduction experience.
- GNSS Receiver architecture and principle of operation (Highly Beneficial)
- Principles of new and emerging non GNSS signals and sensors of opportunity which can fuse to aid PNT, e.g. Wi-Fi, Inertial, cellular.
- Hands-on experience in working within a structured engineering environment that includes Requirements Analysis/Definition, Design/Implementation, Defect Tracking, and Testing.
- Demonstrable mentoring and training experience.
- Very good understanding of Linux based operating systems architecture and how to optimize for performance.
- Linux Kernel and User Space development experience
- Good knowledge in Virtualized environment and Intel® architecture.
- Knowledge or experience in MFC and Visual Studio® product (Preferred).
- Good knowledge of UML software architecture modelling (Preferred).
- Knowledge of configuration management tools and software version control (Preferred).
To apply for this Staff Software Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6365
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388