SQL Server Developer
Location: Hatfield/Hybrid – UK Wide
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is an established Enterprise level Microsoft Partner that prides itself on keeping up to date with cutting-edge technologies. They support companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world’s greatest organisations. The range of IT topics and industries are so diverse that no two projects are alike.
They hold regular salary reviews and it is an excellent place to progress your career. There are an abundance of differing projects, keeping your role varied, interesting, and exposing you to new technologies. With about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019), they work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their customers’ infrastructures. Our client offers a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. What they look for are professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live their shared values of teamwork and performance.
Our client is looking for a SQL Server Developer to join their Data Warehouse Team. The role will suit someone who is passionate about Data and is keen to learn more & grow further in their career. You will be required to work from their office in Hatfield up to 3 days a week.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the design and implementation of solutions.
- Coordinating small teams delivering basic work packages.
- Analysing, documenting and reporting on work completed to ensure compliance with Company and Customer Procedures.
- Ensuring that operational documentation is fit for purpose and current to meet customer and contract requirements.
- Developing best practice procedures and guidelines to ensure consistent compliance to customer and company procedures.
- Providing specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues to ensure consistent approach.
- Escalating issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
- Communicating on complex issues to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations.
- Evaluating escalations and resolving appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers to ensure consistent experience.
- Adapting quickly to dynamic team environments to maintain consistent effective contribution.
You will have experience in:
- 3+ years of development experience in SQL Server.
- Tabular modelling & development.
- Strong experience in SSAS, SSIS.
- Analytical and systematic approach to resolving complex problems and assignments.
- Taking initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate development opportunities.
- Broad experience in IT Service environment.
- Absorbing and applying technical information.
- Using broad range of information systems, technology functions and applications in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role.
- Engaging on complex issues at all levels both internally and customer facing.
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To apply for this SQL Server Developer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6276
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642