Location – London / Hybrid
Salary – £45 – £55K per annum, plus Bonus!
Benefits – Excellent Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Bonus, Income Protection, and Partner Assistance Programme
Curo are partnering with an Investment Management business who are guided above all by the responsibility they have towards clients and their assets. They take a holistic approach to asset allocation, and recognise that environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues are becoming an increasingly important metric when considering long-term risk and return. The founders aim is to achieve steady returns over the long term, always with an eye on risk, using up-to-the-minute technology. They want everyone to have access to the sort of service and expertise that institutional investors would expect. They have grown immensely over recent years, but have maintained their friendly team.
This role would suit a candidate who has previously worked in the Financial Services or Investment Management sector. You will require experience of managing testing in a dynamic development environment. The ISTQB qualification would be highly beneficial. We are looking for a strong candidate who has played a significant role in delivering time sensitive projects.
You will be working as a member of the team tasked to ensure project deliveries match requirements and meet business expectations of the delivery. This will involve both managing SME testing and autonomous test activities.
- Conduct detailed test preparation through the creation of test scenarios, scripts and cases using industry best practice techniques.
- Impact assess planned deliveries across all functional areas to establish suitable test coverage and regression implications.
- Develop and maintain test scripts, conditions and supporting data.
- Execution of tests.
- Provide management and support during business SME testing.
- Defect management and triage.
- Liaison with managers/team SMEs of functional areas to ensure tests are in-line with current business practises.
- Working with 3rd-party software suppliers when necessary.
- Maintenance of test management reporting and control tools.
- Report progress against plans, identify and track issues, ensure any changes are properly communicated.
- Provide guidance in test principles, techniques and tools to other Team members.
- Build an effective working relationship across office locations; this will require occasional travel to other offices.
- Occasional support outside of office hours during release implementation.
- Being pre-emptive in recommendations for SDLC process improvements.
- Knowledge and experience of end-to-end system development process.
- Practical experience of testing approaches and tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong test lead experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Able to propose potential solutions to business/systems issues and achieve outcomes acceptable to all parties.
- Highly computer literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong self-discipline in autonomous working.
- SQL skills desirable.
- Experience of working on significant, time-critical systems implementations is required.
- Proven track record of playing significant role in successfully delivering projects.
- Experience of Financial Services or the Investment Management Industry is essential.
- Good knowledge of component parts of the SDLC.
- Experience of managing testing in a dynamic development environment.
- Formal testing qualifications (ISTQB) is desirable.
- Practical application of techniques is essential.
To apply for this UAT Analyst Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6500
IT Project Manager – Mid Level
Pay: £50,000 - £55,000
Ref No: RL6511
Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Pay: £140,000 - £150,000
Ref No: RL6518
Collibra Solution Architect
Pay: £95,000 - £110,000
Ref No: RL6516
Software Team Manager
Ref No: RL6512