Google Job Title: Web Application Developer job
Job Reference: RL5247
Pay: £40,000-£50,000 + benefits
Job Duration: Permanent
The Pay: £40,000-£50,000 + benefits
Company Benefits: Profit Share Scheme, Private Healthcare plus various other perks
The Company: A Microsoft Gold Partner, working with a wide variety of clients from household names to small entrepreneurial companies, creating entirely bespoke web applications.
The stack is primarily .NET/C# on the backend with Angular or React on the front-end. Everything is hosted on Azure, using a wide range of the available technologies, working very closely with Microsoft and on new Azure technologies before they are released to the general public.
New technologies are constantly evaluated including recently harnessing Microservices, Kubernetes, React, Node, web components and .Net Core. Azure DevOps and Greenkeeper are utilised to keep things as efficient as possible.
- Work as part of a small project team where everyone is involved in the planning and execution of work
- Be responsible for your own development tasks, delivering them on time and within agreed budgets
- Carry out code reviews and submit pull requests to be reviewed by the team
- Handover developed user stories for acceptance testing
- Participate in technical design and planning
- Continually look at & assess new technologies and patterns
The Ideal Incumbent:
- Your Agile experience (preferably Scrum and Kanban) will be vital for working with the software development methods
You’ll be asked to complete two short programming questions (these can be done in whatever programming language you like and should only take you about 10-15 minutes). The next step is a short telephone call with one of the Principal Developers. Finally, you’ll be invited to meet the team and talk more about the role and how you can contribute.
To apply for this Web Application Developer permanent job, please click the button below.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5247