Azure Technical Specialist
Location: Remote – with monthly trips into London
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is Microsoft Cloud Security, Identity & Access Specialist. They focus solely on the Microsoft cloud stack, preferring to veer away from on-premises implementations in favour of their true talent, Azure. With their structured approach to cloud adoption we help our customers implement a solution that makes sense for them both commercially and technologically.
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic Microsoft Azure technical specialist to join their growing delivery team. This position is perfect for someone seeking a challenging role with ample opportunity for career growth.
As part of this role, you will be required to work independently, as well as collaborate with their passionate and customer-centric team to improve customer experiences. You should have extensive experience supporting Microsoft 365 and Azure, as the role involves a combination of customer support and project delivery work. You will have atleast one of these certifications – AZ 500, MS 500 and SC-300.
This is a remote role, with the expectation that the candidate will be happy to visit client sites as & when required. They have monthly team meetings in London which you will be required to attend.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Assisting with Microsoft projects in Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Supporting existing customers with support-related incidents
- Supporting project delivery with strict deadlines to clients
- Working out of hours when required
- Identifying sales opportunities and reporting them to the sales team
- Accurately logging both project delivery and support time in a time management system
- At least 5 years of experience in IT
- Experience supporting Office 365 environments
- Microsoft Cloud experience would be beneficial
- Updating/Upgrading environments
- Basic Networking: wireless, switching, firewalls
- Microsoft certifications
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Experience in Microsoft 365 Security
- Microsoft Endpoint Management
You will possess the following characteristics:
- Passionate about technology and willing to learn new technologies
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and be able to adapt as our company grows
- A problem solver who works independently
- Comfortable working with customers who hold senior roles and enjoy the face-to-face delivery of projects
- Eager to develop your career and skill set with the help of Azured, including obtaining vendor certifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- Demonstrate great energy and enthusiasm in all aspects of your role
- Ability to get the job done, whether working alone or as part of a team
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including questioning and presentation skills
- Ability to learn technical concepts and communicate their value to potential customers
- Ability to document support actions and projects to a high standard
To apply for this Azure Technical Specialist job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL7266
VxRail Engineer – SC Cleared (Contract)
Pay: £388 Per Day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7248
VMWare Consultant (Contract)
Pay: £438 per day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7311
Solution Architect (Contract)
Pay: £646 per day
Duration: 140 Days
Ref No: RL7312
Implementation Specialist (Contract)
Duration: 5 Months
Ref No: RL7313