Curo’s community of Microsoft cloud experts have been enhancing the delivery of Azure transformation programmes for organisations of all sizes, in collaboration with Microsoft and its partners, since the platform’s inception in 2010.
More recently Curo has established a specialist Azure Transformation Practice, leveraging this carefully curated community of professionals to deliver end-to-end cloud projects for our customers.
Whether your organisation has an established Azure environment, or you are new to the platform, contact us to discuss how you can partner with Curo to achieve your objectives, taking advantage of our Azure consultancy and project delivery capabilities.
Azure Landing Zone Toolkit
New to Azure? Curo offers a robust Azure Landing Zone Toolkit service to get you started with Microsoft’s cloud platform. This is a purpose-built service, which delivers best-practice design, implementation, security and management of Azure cloud fundamentals for your business. Get in touch to discuss a tailored quotation based on your individual business needs.
The toolkit comprises the following four components:
Design and implementation of a secure, well-architected Azure landing zone, delivered to Microsoft best practice. Subscriptions are built securely in accordance with a thoroughly tested specification and are fully documented.
Provision of next-generation security via a Firewall-as-a-Service (FWaaS) solution utilising a market-leading Palo Alto firewall. This solution provides secure access to the internet and into the environment. The firewall VPN service can be used to drive a marked increase in employee access.
Azure monitoring, management and optimisation including:
- Cloud-native, agentless monitoring and alerting
- Security reporting; backups and patching
- Compliance validation against ISO9001 and ISO2700-1
- Enhanced visibility.
4. Ongoing Support
Escalation Service entitling the customer to an agreed number of monthly call-off hours which can be used flexibly to suit your business needs. Scenarios include:
- When something goes wrong, and you need support.
- When you would like to implement a new product or service.
- When the business isn’t sure about something technical.
- When you need to discuss an idea with an expert.
- When you need to be sure your core service is available.
- When your team needs some additional assistance during a busy period or absence of key staff.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from this engagement:
- Cost Optimisation.
- Market-leading firewall protection.
- Increased network visibility.
- Greater service availability.
- Reduced management effort.
- Secure Site to Site VPN connectivity.
- Single Sign-On capability for remote connectivity.
- Server right-sizing.
- Licensing recommendations.
- Configuration recommendations.