Cloud Technical Architect
Salary: £70,000 to £90,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our Client is a global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. They help companies connect, protect, analyse, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Technical Architect with extensive experience in AWS. They are looking for a dynamic & seasoned Technologist who is looking for new & exciting opportunities to make a difference. You will be responsible for providing clients with the optimal consultative service and experience.
The client is looking for candidates who are eligible for DV clearance.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the design and development of new capabilities, preparing solution options, investigating technology, designing and running proof of concepts, providing assessments, advice and solution options, providing high level and low level design documentation.
- Cloud Engineering capability to leverage Public Cloud platform using automated build processes deployed using Infrastructure as Code.
- Providing technical challenge and assurance throughout development and delivery of work.
- Developing reusable common solutions and patterns to reduce development lead times, improving commonality and lowering Total Cost of Ownership.
- Working independently and/or within a team using a DevOps way of working.
You will have proven experience in:
- Cloud native technologies in AWS.
- Deploying IaaS/PaaS in Multi Cloud Environments.
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineering building and testing new capabilities, and supporting the development of new solutions and common templates.
- Ability to act as bridge from the infrastructure through to user facing systems.
Experience in following skills is desired:
- Kubernetes Containers.
- Use of Automation tools e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Foreman, Puppet and Python.
- Experience in different flavours of Linux platform and services.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL7148
Hardware Asset Manager (Contract)
Pay: £110 Per Day
Duration: 240 Days
Ref No: RL7195
Security Architect (Contract)
Pay: £500 Per Day
Duration: 50 Days
Ref No: RL7193
Support Engineer (Contract)
Pay: £122 per day
Duration: 190 Days
Ref No: RL7186
Senior Engineer/Tech Lead
Pay: £45,000 to £50,000
Ref No: RL7185