Global Record to Report Supervisor
Location: Crawley / Hybrid (3 days minimum on site per week)
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Life Insurance, Health Care, Dental, Birthday Benefits, 25 days’ annual leave etc.
Curo are partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. They offer a collaborative environment, and benefit from excellent staff retention. In addition to the excellent salary on offer, you will benefit from a bonus and great benefits.
Reporting to the Global Record to Report Lead, the role holder will supervise the Global Record to Report function and prepare financial statements for multiple ledgers. Research and analyse accounting data. Prepare reports and provide financial information to management. While the role will initially be focused on supporting the company’s North American businesses, it will develop to cover the Global businesses with a view to driving global standardisation and simplification of processes and controls.
This new team has been established in the last 6 months, and have nearly completed the knowledge transfer with the US, and are now working towards phase 2, the stabilisation of the team. There is great scope for this role to develop over the next couple of years, to have Global impact. The team will work to establish a culture of identifying opportunities for improvement in processes and controls and will work with stakeholders to realise the benefits from these opportunities.
Flexibility in working hours for the initial few months will be needed, and will settle down as the team further beds in. This is a fast paced and challenging role that requires a strong, versatile and flexible candidate. The greater picture is a really exciting role with Global reach.
This role requires a minimum of 3 days a week on-site in Crawley.
- Supervise a staff of three Global Record to Report Accountants, including a trainee.
- Coordinate assigned accounting activities with outside organizations.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives.
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of all accounting transactions.
- Monthly close process and preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Oversee, prepare, and post journal entries.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Review and prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Reconcile discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial schedules and reports.
- Support financial and tax audits.
- Deliver team performance in line with agreed KPIs
- Identify opportunities for standardizing and improving processes and implementing those improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Five years of responsible professional accounting experience.
- Two years of lead and/or supervisory experience.
- Demonstrable skills in leading and developing a team
- Experience in a process driven environment such as shared services or outsourcing
- Exposure to US tax and regulatory framework
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Pivot Tables and Formulas.
- ERP/Accounting Systems experience. JDE E1 experience preferable.
- Must be able to work with a large data volume.
- Familiarity with process management disciplines such as Lean Six Sigma
- Planning, organizing, and deadline-oriented.
- Display strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
To apply for this Global Record to Report Supervisor job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6958
VxRail Engineer – SC Cleared (Contract)
Pay: £388 Per Day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7248
VMWare Consultant (Contract)
Pay: £438 per day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7311
Solution Architect (Contract)
Pay: £646 per day
Duration: 140 Days
Ref No: RL7312
Implementation Specialist (Contract)
Duration: 5 Months
Ref No: RL7313