Curo has always taken pride in cultivating long-lasting relationships with expert Microsoft freelancers. You are part of our trusted community of consultants that are highly regarded both at Microsoft and throughout the UK freelance market. The initiative is exclusively for our trusted community and is by invitation only.
What is this Programme?
Becoming a Curo Partner means that you can recommend and introduce Curo into one or more new clients and earn a commission for each.
What can I earn?
You are paid a commission of 10% of Curo’s Gross Margin* achieved for each of these clients.
What does this commission apply to?
You earn commission on all of Curo’s Services:
- Time and Materials contracts
- Fixed Price Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Permanent Hiring Fees
How much time involvement is there for me?
When you recommend and introduce Curo, you have two choices:
- Initial Recommendation and Introduction Only: This is the minimal involvement option, where any commission payments due will cease 12 months from the commencement date**
- Providing ongoing support of Curo’s Business Development and Account Management: This is a more involved option, where your commission payments continue ongoing until the point at which you cease to be actively involved supporting Curo, or after 12 months from the commencement date, whichever is later.
What do I do next?
Please read the FAQ below, which aims to answer more detailed questions you may have, and then contact Mark Twining, Curo’s Partner Programme Manager (email@example.com or 07935946705) either to discuss the Curo Partner Programme further, or to receive a copy of our Curo Partner Programme Agreement for review.
*Gross Margin is the difference between the amount Curo pays the service provider (e.g. a contractor) and charges the client, and excludes all Curo’s fixed costs.
**For each new client or referred opportunity, the Commencement Date will be from the date of acceptance and signing of a schedule documenting the referral.
IF “ONGOING SUPPORT” IS AGREED BETWEEN US, WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
This means ongoing active involvement, which includes:
- Actively supporting Curo’s business development and account management activities
- Assisting Curo where appropriate to establish requirements
- Assisting Curo to successfully deliver services in a supportive way
- Making internal introductions and referrals for Curo where possible
- Promoting Curo where possible
- Interfacing with Curo’s Account Manager
IF I AM ALREADY WORKING INDEPENDENTLY OF CURO AT THE CLIENT I’VE REFERRED, DOES IT AFFECT MY OWN STATUS IN ANY WAY?
Nothing restricts you from dealing independently within their referred client(s).
WHAT ARE CURO’S RESPONSIBILITIES?
Curo’s Responsibilities are as follows:
- Appointing an Account Manager who will be responsible for all interactions with you
- Receiving, and acting on, all requests from you to service their referred clients
- Advising you of all commission fees earned to be invoiced, and making prompt commission payments
WHAT HAPPENS IF I REFER CURO TO A CLIENT WHO IS ONE OF CURO’S EXISTING CLIENTS?
If you introduce a client to Curo who is (a) one of their current signed clients, or (b) a prospect that is actively advancing through Curo’s pipeline nearing signature then this client referral cannot be accepted unfortunately. For the benefit of doubt, all other clients will be accepted as a newly referred client, whether they be in Curo’s in-house client prospect CRM or not.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I REFER CURO TO AN OPPORTUNITY AT ONE OF THEIR EXISTING CLIENTS THAT CURO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT?
If you refer a potential client that is a current signed Curo client or a prospect that is actively advancing through Curo’s pipeline nearing signature, but Curo knows nothing about the referred opportunity at that client, then your commission will apply to this opportunity that Curo was unaware of, but not to the client as a whole.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHOOSE THE ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT OPTION, BUT CURO FEELS I CAN’T ADD ANYTHING TO CURO’S EFFORTS TO DEVELOPMENT THE ACCOUNT?
In this unusual scenario, Curo reserves the right to insist on the one-year commission option.
IS CURO OBLIGED TO WORK ON EVERY ROLE I REFER?
No, sometimes Curo will assess the referral and decide not to work on the role because it is a less relevant role or technology.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT CURO’S SERVICES ARE SO THAT I CAN REFER?
Curo will provide education and support regarding their service offerings.
WHAT SERVICES DO CURO OFFER?
Provision of High-Quality Freelance Contractors – If a client requires specific expertise to augment their internal skills-base, Curo’s trusted freelance contract community can be leveraged to ensure they have access to top Microsoft talent. We are able to supply any role type including Engineers, Developers, Testers, Tech Leads, Architects, Administrators, Business Analysts, Project/Programme Managers and many more. We cover the entire Microsoft stack, and will provide for any duration from an hour through to long term projects.
Time and Materials (T&M) Projects – Curo are able to gather requirements, define scope items and provide quotations for T&M projects across the Microsoft technology stack. We can deliver design, implementation, migration, development, testing and other activities across Infrastructure, EUC, Security, Development and Data-Related projects.
Fixed Price Projects – Curo offers a range of fixed-price services including:
- Microsoft and Citrix health-checks
- Design workshops and documentation
- End-to-End migration and implementation services across the entire Citrix technology stack as well as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, EM+S and Windows 10 platforms
Fixed Price Support – Curo provides 24/7 support and maintenance services across Microsoft Azure, Office 365, EM+S and Windows 10 platforms as well as the entire Citrix technology stack. In collaboration with our Strategic Partner (who currently supports 600+ customers globally and has contributed to the migration or adoption of over 2.5m seats of Office 365) we have access to a globally distributed team in the UK, USA and Australia who deliver this. We are also able to offer Microsoft customers (of a certain size) access to free FastTrack services.
Permanent Hiring – Curo has a very strong network in the Microsoft technology space across. We are able to leverage this network to connect clients with potential candidates for their permanent hiring needs.