Business Development Manager – Retail
Location: London & a Couple of days remote work
Salary: £70,000 to £100,000 (DOE) + Commission, Bonus & Exciting Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our Client is a global technology and IT services provider headquartered in Vietnam, with $803 million in revenue and over 27,000 employees in 27 countries. They are a global IT Consulting & Service Provider. They have empowered digital transformation for businesses worldwide, from various industries: Healthcare, BFSI, Manufacturing and Automotive, Communications, Media and Services, Aerospace and Aviation, Logistics and Transportation, Utilities and Energy, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Public Sector.
Our client is expanding in a number of areas and the UK organisation is looking for a seasoned business development manager with experience selling and delivering Digital transformation projects in the Retail and Consumer Goods sector.
The role offers flexibility to work from home a couple of days per week. You will be required to travel to clients’ sites, both existing and new, and will be required to attend their London office a couple of days per week.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to different phases of the Sales lifecycle and will be intensely involved in new business development and Account management portfolio for existing Accounts
- Driving Cloud, Data & AI, Modernization, Automation discussions with designated existing and prospective customers and responsibility for the overall sales cycle and GTM plan
- Leading the sales and new client acquisition effort
- Identifying opportunities, presenting capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
- Managing relationships with key client personnel and CXOs and CXO -1 within the client organisation and ability to understand the organisational culture of the client.
- Selling concepts to the client and influencing the client to award business based on capability and track record in similar situations
- Leveraging the client’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase share of revenue
- Conducting research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favourable outcomes
- Creating sales plan, pursuit plan / business pipeline with leadership to ensure target achievement and hunting new business.
- Conducting client presentations, workshops, and driving pricing and SOW negotiations with the client.
- Working closely with the Presales, Centre of Excellence’s and Delivery team to build customised solutions pitches for the target account
- Providing necessary input for building alliances with relevant product / service vendors
- Providing leadership to the client during initial phases of an engagement. Following up and ensuring total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship
- Flexibility and demonstrated willingness to work on multiple initiatives and changes aligned to regional goals and KPIs as set by leadership.
You will have experience in:
- 7+ years of experience of successful sales experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in selling SAP/ERP, Cloud, Analytics, Lowcode and Automation services
- Expertise in building new business relationships
- Proven track record of achieving quarterly & annual targets
- Innovation-oriented regarding Cloud and digital transformations
- Experience in working with the Retail & Consumer Goods industry
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong personal networks in the enterprise space
- Exposure to working in an international environment, with understanding of cultural sensitivities across multiple geographies
- Travelling and meeting customers regularly
To apply for this Business Development Manager job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL7020
Senior Software Engineer
Ref No: RL7075
IT Service Desk Engineer
Pay: Upto £25,000
Ref No: RL7076
Cloud Operations Engineer
Pay: Up to £60,000
Ref No: RL7059
Ref No: RL7060