Member of Technical Staff
Salary – Competitive
Location – France / Paris – Remote
Curo are Partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. Their automated test and assurance solutions accelerate technology development in the lab, and ensure new products and services perform in the real world. Specialising in innovative products and services, that address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of new generation technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond. Their customers span across communications, transportation, government, defence, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, and many more. Their network, cybersecurity, and positioning experts work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions that cover their entire technology lifecycle, from lab to real-world deployment. They are driving forward the ground-breaking technologies that are changing the world.
This role would suit a candidate with previous experience providing technical support. The successful candidate will have excellent computer literacy (experience in Operating Systems and Software Applications), including – Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook. Also required is direct and recent experience using standard RF and other test equipment such as – Power Meters, Spectrum analysers, Frequency counters, and Oscilloscopes.
As a member of Support Services, you will work with the global support team to provide customers and end users in the EMEA region with product and technical support.
- Respond to incoming Service Requests from customers, sales engineers and sales team via online portals/applications, email and telephone.
- Analyse reported problems, replicating and demonstrating them if needed, using appropriate dedicated support equipment.
- Suggest, prepare and deliver solutions to customers for both hardware and software problems.
- Liaise with UK based support team and software/hardware engineers to analyse and resolve complex customer issues and to report identified hardware or software design flaws.
- Complete and maintain records of customer issues, product defects, etc., using the CRM tools (Salesforce/Jira).
- Assist Professional Services team with delivery of PS engagements if required.
- On-site installation and technical support for Spirent customers when required.
- Provide level 1 hardware repair and calibration services for positioning, navigation and timing customers.
- A recognized further education qualification in a relevant or closely related engineering discipline
- 2+ years related experience in a high technology organisation.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience providing technical support.
- Computer literacy (experience in Operating Systems and Software Applications), including – Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Direct and recent experience using standard RF and other test equipment such as – Power Meters, Spectrum analysers, Frequency counters, and Oscilloscopes.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible and dedicated approach
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to travel within Europe and occasionally internationally, up to 35 % of the time (when Covid-19 restrictions allow)
- Good written and verbal English skills are required.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical manuals, RFCs, national and international standards, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence, effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the employees of the company.
- Experience with the Linux OS.
- Appreciation of satellite navigation concepts (training will be provided, and on-going training as the candidate develops in the role).
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and Jira.
To apply for this Member of Technical Staff Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6311
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388