Record to Report Finance Assistant (RTR / R2R)
Location: Crawley / Hybrid
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Life Insurance, Health Care, Dental, Birthday Benefits, 25 days’ annual leave etc.
Curo are partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. They offer a collaborative environment, and benefit from excellent staff retention. In addition to the excellent salary on offer, you will benefit from a bonus and great benefits.
Reporting to the Global Record to Report Lead within a FTSE250 group finance team, this role will assist in all aspects of financial reporting, consolidation and supporting the group finance team in all matters. The role offers the opportunity to work in a busy and experienced group finance team with exposure to a diverse range of group financial matters and the senior executive team.
The ideal candidate will be actively studying towards an accountancy qualification and study support will be offered.
Flexibility in working hours for the initial few months will be needed, and will settle down as the team further beds in. This is a fast paced and challenging role that requires a strong, versatile and flexible candidate. The greater picture is a really exciting role with Global reach.
- Support for RTR team and exposure to all finance matters
- Assist with the month end close.
- Prepare journals.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Process tax payments
- Participate in quarterly and yearly audits.
- Specific ad hoc projects as directed.
- Exposure to senior management team and CFO.
- A part-qualified accountant or actively studying towards an accountancy qualification with experience in accounts preparation.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of competency in spreadsheet skills and in analysing and preparing data and reports for senior management.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Financial accounting experience.
- Knowledge of IFRS and new UK GAAP preferable
- Enthusiastic and motivated to develop and learn
- A calm, confident, approachable personality with a good sense of humour
- Comfortable dealing with employees at a senior level
- Good communicator
- Accurate, reliable and conscientious
- Able to take projects forward on own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable in a small team environment
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Willing to go the extra mile when required
To apply for this Record to Report Finance Assistant job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL7281
VxRail Engineer – SC Cleared (Contract)
Pay: £388 Per Day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7248
VMWare Consultant (Contract)
Pay: £438 per day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7311
Solution Architect (Contract)
Pay: £646 per day
Duration: 140 Days
Ref No: RL7312
Implementation Specialist (Contract)
Duration: 5 Months
Ref No: RL7313