Senior Software Developer
Location: Near Reading
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our Client is a Microsoft Partner and is at the forefront of developing FinTech & RegTech to drive business efficiency and growth. They provide software solutions for private wealth, banking, and corporate services, trust fund & pension administrators.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our client’s team near Reading. Whilst being a small development team the systems they support provide operational banking and compliance solutions for major companies and are highly complicated. The role will provide you with opportunities to develop your skills further and participate in challenging projects working with core and mobile banking technology.
The role will suit someone with a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and the ability to work collaboratively. You should be dynamic, self-motivated and able to manage your time to deliver high quality work within specified timescales. Ideally, you would have worked for clients in financial services sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting end-clients in their development cycles working on new projects and support of existing systems for which full training will be given.
- Development of applications that client can take to market assisting in designing them and developing them.
- Demonstrating a high-level of creativity and good attention to detail, with tenacity and patience to iteratively develop and enhance a solution.
- Working with clients directly and as you will be responsible for liaising directly with client.
- Working the whole cycle from assisting to define the requirements, coding, testing to software release.
You will have proven experience in:
- C# and Web Services
- SQL Server and T-SQL
Experience in following skills is desired:
- Swift, Objective C, Java
- Microsoft Stack .NET, ASP, ASPX, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Banking or Financial Services.
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- VBScript, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio; and
- Bootstrap, Angular
- Windows Services
- iOS/Android development and deployment (TestFlight, Stores, Diawi)
To apply for this Senior Software Developer job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL7175
Hardware Asset Manager (Contract)
Pay: £110 Per Day
Duration: 240 Days
Ref No: RL7195
Security Architect (Contract)
Pay: £500 Per Day
Duration: 50 Days
Ref No: RL7193
Support Engineer (Contract)
Pay: £122 per day
Duration: 190 Days
Ref No: RL7186
Senior Engineer/Tech Lead
Pay: £45,000 to £50,000
Ref No: RL7185